I need someone to text.
Pretty please??
Someone who knows what its like, and who can tell me to
PUT THE PEANUT BUTTER DOWN.
hehe.
So if you want, comment, leave your email and I'll send you my number.
We shall be great friends :)
(unfortunately you have to live in Australia and be on telstra, otherwise this aint gonna worky...)
Love you all.
Stay Strong Live Life, and help me to PUT THE PEANUT BUTTER DOWN.
Ps. Just to let you know, my weight had soared with the increased ballet...
Damn muscle mass.
Oh well, at least it's not fat mass
Another pic, just to humanize me to the blogging population... :)

Xx. Lillie
Peanut butter is the devil!!! I would text with you but I live in the US :-( I hope you find someone!!
ReplyDeleteI think your pic is really beautiful! I hope you find someone! I live in the US as well.
ReplyDeletepretty pretty picture! for real! and i like that cool effect you did with it. peanut butter is so good but so high calorie and therefore SO BAD. i am still trying to find a lower cal peanut butter.
ReplyDeleteYou can get 100% peanut peanut butter, but it just doesn't taste the same... :(
ReplyDeleteYou're so pretty! And your arms are so skinny. eek. xoxo, becca
ReplyDeleteI'm Australian, and Telstra-ian. Therefore, 1c texts are fine with me. You can text me if you like. I'm just not going to leave my number in this comment box.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, Lovely
Hi Lillie, ugh damn peanut butter, eh?! Your picutes really pretty btw :) Thanks for the comment too...it wasn't harsh but I do think I will reclarify my point in my next point since I didn't mean that ballet causes eds. I love ballet, I don't associate my anorexia with it, however, I do know quite a few dancers with eds...at least seven within a group of friends of mine. I think ballet is like any sport in the sense that it can become entangled with eds but along with athletics it does appear to have higher ed occurances. Though like you said, in actual fact you need to be really and healthy to dance...but eds never run on logic, do they? I wouldn't say ballet is sterotyped but that's just me. Anywhoo thanks and interesting to hear it from someone who's danced for so long. Take care, xo
ReplyDeletei wasn't actually commenting on your post itself, (i love your posts btw) but on another comment saying that "its a shame ballet has to become entangled in eds."
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment :)
Xx. Lillie
I wish I could text you!! But I'm in the US too, dang it... :( On the bright side, you're lovely for commenting and supporting me, and you're SUPER lovely for just being lovely... Gorgeous pic! :D
ReplyDeleteLovely pic, yes, i see now, you're deffinately human :L
ReplyDeleteWish I could text you, you seem like a good suported. I live in the UK though :(
Aimeexx