Friday, July 2, 2010

All over the place.

Hello all.

I haven't written in a while simply because I've been running around like a mad thing and have only just found time to stop for a minute. I have various pieces of news to share with you all.

Monday was my first day at my new job! I don't really even know how i got it. One minute i was at home enjoying some time off and the next i was working in a pharmacy. I spend most of my day packing pills, but in a strange way i enjoy it. Doing the same, methodical tasks each day is.. reassuring i guess. AND it takes my mind off food completely. Each day i wake up at 6:30, do some pilates, get ready for work, ignore breakfast completely and make my way to work. At lunchtime i walk around idly, buy a single sushi roll and get back to work. By the time i get home from work at five I'm not even hungry and eventually nibble at dinner.

It's strange. Food doesn't tempt me anymore. I used to crave food. Not so much the feeling of food, but simply the taste. Now i just think of it as fuel. I've finally broken my connection with food and i intend to keep it that way.

I've been barely eating all week. Not intentionally, i just don't feel like it. About once a day the logical side of my brain kicks in and says "you need to eat something" and i eat whatever's lying around. Usually it's a sandwich or something, but i for once i don't fuss about how many calories are in it, or whether something else would be better. I just eat it.
Argh. My brain just isn't working today. I'm attempting to share my thoughts but they just don't want to come out of my head. I'll keep trying anyway.

I'm still wondering about what is going to happen with R when i get back to school...

Wow. This is my 100th post.

My brain is all over the place today.

I'm considering changing the layout of my blog, but i kinda like the simplicity of how it is at the moment.
What do you guys think?

I'll have to add more to this later.

Stay Strong, Live Life, and Be Happy.
Xx. Lillie

No comments:

Post a Comment