I'm sorry to have left you all for so long.
I went on a trip overseas, and lost connection with the rest of the world for a while.
I have started a new blog, and while i will still be posting here every now and again, most of my blog posts will be on my new blog.
Please please please follow me to my new blog, as i really don't want to lose touch with any of you. Plus since i returned my life has become a lot more organised, meaning a lot more blog posts and a lot more comments. I feel bad when I don't have time to commend you all.
Basically, i went overseas, i found a new lease on life, i stopped hiding and started looking, and in doing so, grew up.
The new me can be found at www. alteredcolours.blogspot.com
Be Good, Be Brave, Be Strong.
Xx. Lillie
No comments:
Post a Comment