Until my English teacher had a 'surprise' for the class.
Chocolate Cake.
Just when i was beginning to enjoy the emptiness.
It's time to pick myself up and start again i suppose.
I've written out a list of rules.
I'm going to stick to them.
I know i can do this.
And this time, this time it's going to last.
This blog has become an endless series of 'new beginnings', of countless promises to succeed, to myself, and to all of you.
It has to stop.
Now.
Perfection is about to become my reality.
Let it be yours too.
Xx. Lillie
OH SHIT! I hate that. That is the meanest, cruelest kind of thing to do, isn't it? To bring food to a perfectly safe, food free environment and then demand that others eat it. And to bring chocolate!!! Why would ANYONE with a soul do that!!!
ReplyDeleteSo discusting. I am sad for you, girl.
Go vegan? We have food days every Friday in French class and I know I can't eat anything because I'm vegan and they have tons of pastries with cream and marshmallows and such.
ReplyDeleteugh temptation pops up in the most annoying places. dw hun - we're behind you at every new beginning x
ReplyDeleteHi Lillie, I'm Evie, and I've just started my own blog (Evie's Tears) :) I really relate to your whole blog - don't worry, its not just you... over the past year I've gone through countless "new beginnings" but now I'm more determined than ever to lose weight, to prove myself. Our weights seem pretty similar really - I'm 47.5kg at the moment. Maybe it would provide more motivation for both of us if we could see just how quickly each of us could reach our goals? :)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, hope everything's going ok,
Evie x