Having said that, my next ballet performance is on Friday and Saturday night. Three hours of ballet class and rehearsals today, tech rehearsal tomorrow, dress rehearsal on Thursday and the the Performance! I'm not a huge fan of performing, but I am a little excited about this one.
To answer your questions, I've been doing ballet since I was three. That makes me sound like a professional, but really I'm not that good. I dance as part of a ballet company.
I've just finished my morning cup of coffee. I decided last night that I'm going to cut back on my coffee intake. More green tea and lemon, less caffeine.
I'll see how I go today, but I think I'll have an apple for a snack, capsicum for lunch and tuna or some crackers before ballet. Something else will sneak its way in, it always does, but hopefully nothing too disastrous.
I've worked out that I need to eat something between classes during the day. Otherwise I end up getting food off my friends and eating way more than I planned to anyway. Not good. So from today, I'm only eating food that I've brought with me.
Here's to getting thin!
Xx. Lillie
Wow, you've been dancing for a long time, that's impressive. I've been doing ballet since I was five, I guess.
ReplyDeleteAnd it's the same with me, if I don't bring my food, I end up eating anything that's there, no matter what it is, really.
You'll do great, don't worry. I wish you luck for your performance aswell!
Best wishes to you,
Merely