Monday, February 15, 2010

Hello hello hello

I ate. And ate. And ate.
I went to my friends house and made the chocolatiest chocolate chip cookies you've ever seen. So I ate them. My friends bought me valentines day lollies, so I ate them. Then I came home and my little sister made me pasta (she's jealous of my weight so she's always trying to make me eat, she has no idea about my Ed though) and I've just had pasta for dinner as well. So many calories! So much fat! I'm going to pay for it tomorrow.

Oh well. There are three apples in the fridge. Three apples for the next three days. This should be easy, it used to be, and will be again. We will show them all. Everyone who was thinner than us, everyone who admired as for our control, they don't even know the meaning of control, but they will, we will show it to them. Another setback just means I have to work harder, and harder still until I am happy, and I almost am, almost...

Stay strong, live life, and remember, it's not a failure if you acknowledge it and move on, never to go there again.
Xx. Lillie

2 comments:

  1. Ah well, at least you enjoyed valentines day, like you said, it's just a reason to work harder, personally I don't think you did that bad! Don't worry, good luck, x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes you just need to. :)
    but hey, it's not failing as long as you don't stop.
    you can do it

    ReplyDelete