Hey, sorry no time to make this long, off to ballet again.. Three day fast starting.... Now. Anyone wanna join?? Stay strong, Live life, and don't make a fuss when your sister breaks her 3rd guitar string while trying to tune it again. Xx. Lillie
I wish I could join in on your three day fast... I think I'm starting a little fast of my own on Monday, but not this weekend... V-day means a dinner date, of course. :/
I'm so horrible at fasting...any real-life tried-and-true tips would be lovely, if you've got any to spare. ;)
Imagining you in ballet makes me smile inside. :) Thank you.
I wish I could join in on your three day fast... I think I'm starting a little fast of my own on Monday, but not this weekend... V-day means a dinner date, of course. :/
ReplyDeleteI'm so horrible at fasting...any real-life tried-and-true tips would be lovely, if you've got any to spare. ;)
Imagining you in ballet makes me smile inside. :) Thank you.
Glad you're well, stay lovely!
<3