Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ah, finally some time to myself where my head isn't throbbing!
My cough still lingers, but other than that, I am fully recovered, and about time too!!

Just had an extremely close call. My mum walked into my room and went onto the computer. All your lovely blogs were minimized but one click and it would have been game over. Luckily I got there just in time. Spun some story about the Internet being faster if you quit the browser and then re-open it. She took the story without question, but my heart didn't stop pounding until she was off the computer and I had cleared my Internet history. I'm usually so careful about these things, and now I'm definitely going to be even more so.

On another note, my sickly, clouded head forgot all about calories and 'good foods' and 'bad foods' and ate. A lot. So now, I have some work to do. From now on, it's green tea for breakfast, a salad for lunch and as little as I can get away with for dinner. I'm still working on my weekend eating, i need to find something relatively low cal that I can have for lunch, but it has to give me enough energy to get me through four and a half hours of ballet, if I try running on nothing I am highly likely to collapse. Any ideas?

I'm not gonna disappear again, I'm here to stay. I'm sick of being NEARLY thin enough, of being NEARLY content. I will get there, I know I will. I will post my new goals in my next post (haha that sounds funny:))
until then...
Stay strong, live life, and never give up hope.
Xx. Lillie

3 comments:

  1. glad you're feeling better. as far as low calorie food for energy, there are a few good snacks for that. since you'll be dancing it off, the calories won't kill you. an apple, high fiber cereal, or a tablespoon of peanut butter should work. my friend K carries peanut butter with her for when she feels dizzy. just don't eat too much, but you already knew that. hah. stay strong, lovely.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back! I really missed your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your feeling better, I've had close calls with the blogs too, keeps you awake though. as for the low cal lunch why don't you try a small sandwich, it will give you energy and you will burn it off, I hope your okay, x.

    ReplyDelete