Hello!
If you're wondering, the ballet performances were great :)
I'm so sorry I haven't posted for so long, but I don't like to post when I'm failing. :(
my friend arrives tomorrow, and I am at my HIGHEST weight EVER. It's holidays now so no ballet means that some of what I will be losing In the two weeks to come will just be muscle mass, but i dont really mind, just so long as it COMES OFF and quickly :) which I know it will, because this is easy. 49.5. It was more than enough to shock me back into reality, where being thin doesn't come from eating as much as you want. I miss the days where I saw 44.5 on the scale, and I will get back there, all I need is a little patience and a heap of determination. My goal is to get down to at least 46 during the twelve days of holidays I have now. Three and a half kilos... Easy stuff.
Stay strong, live life, and leave me some lovely comment to help me lose this weight once and for all :)
Love you all.
Xx. Lillie.
yay on the ballet performances! wahoo! i know how that feels, being a dancer. i wish i could've seen them! =]
ReplyDeletei'm so positive you can reach your goals, girl. just keep your mind set and always remind yourself of what you want to look like. you can reach your goals in no time. =]
Congrats on the performances! I am a singer so I know some of what this feels like and the awesome feeling of being proud of yourself when its done :)
ReplyDeleteI know you can do this! One thing I love about your blog is that you are always so positive! Just remember that this has only been a stumbling block on the way to succeeding! You are in control of yourself!
You're gonna be great!