Friday, March 19, 2010

Home, Hair and HOLIDAYS (almost)

No time to make this a long post :(
I have an english essay to write and then ballet rehearsals ALL weekend.
I am almost ready to collapse by the end of them, and today's rehearsal is going to be a KILLER.
Oh well, its only one week until the performance now (eek!)

Oh! It's also one week until i chop all my hair off!!
Well, not ALL of it. Just MOST of it.
The dye i put in it has faded.. its gone from dark dark brown to... ORANGE. eek. ew.
And the worst thing is i just have to sit it out and wait until it all grows out.
I can't get the dye removed by the hairdresser because my hair is still falling out from the dye in the first place, and i really don't think that dumping ANOTHER load of chemicals on my head is going to help.
I wish I'd never dyed it, my hair has always been thin but now its SUPER thin, and i have no choice but to sit it out.
Oh, and to make matters worse my hair is the SLOWEST GROWING hair you have ever seen. And im not exaggerating.
Ugh, sorry this post was meant to be a positive one (and also a short one if i remember correctly)
I'm just a little frustrated at my hair right now...
That's why I'm getting it cut. It's going to be just above my shoulders, i can't go any shorter otherwise i won't be able to put it up in a bun for ballet. Anyway, its only a week until holidays, and then I'm going to get so skinny that it won't matter what my hair looks like.

Stay Strong, Live Life, and Keep Smiling :)
Xx. Lillie

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I miss holidays :(
    The sad sad thing about finishing studying...

    Do you suppose you would put up a picture of your lovely new hair once you've had it done?

    I admire your resolve precious girl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same hair problems...I feel your pain!!!

    ReplyDelete