Friday, July 16, 2010

47.9kgs

I am almost there!
I have another three kilos to go before im truly successful, but to have finally rid myself of the huge failing streak is such a relief.
Back when i was 52ks, i was trying on one of my skirts when my mum walked in. "Hmm" she says "That skirt is pretty small on you. Time to give it to your sister i think." HA. No chance. 45 is so close. I leave on a trip to a little french speaking island with a couple of my friends from my french class in a little under three weeks. I want to be 46 at the most when i leave and hopefully under 45 by the time i get back. And thanks to my job at the pharmacy i have a mound of cash to spend on clothes, jewellery etc while im there.

If i can do this, any of you can.

So go out there and show the world what you can do!

Stay Strong, Live Life, and Never give up hope.
Xx. Lillie

Woo! Optus just gave me $20 free credit.
If you want to text me and live in Australia, feel free.
0422707413

1 comment: