Thursday, October 7, 2010

I've been away too long.

I fell, I tripped, I stumbled. I ballooned to a ghastly weight of 51kgs and I had to run away. I didn't feel worthy of owning a blog that was originally supposed to contain my successes when I could only fill it with failures. I didn't feel like I deserved your company.

BUT.
I woke up this morning and my first thought was this is the day.

This is the day that everything changes.

I am in the process of coming up with a theme for each day of the week. Today is Friday, fruit and veg day. If it's not a fresh fruit or vegetable, I'm not eating it.

I ran away hoping it would a be ok, but now I'm ready to take control again. And nothing is going to stop me. 51 is not going to stay on those scales for long.

Stay Strong, Live Life, and never EVER stop believing that you can do this, because you can.

1 comment:

  1. welcome back :) we're here to celebrate your successes but also help you through your failures, so don't think you have to run away from us. good luck and stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete