Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Only five more days...

Five more days of fatness. I will not allow this to get in the way of my ballet. These five food-filled days are ones that i will have to dance through and bear it.
Technical rehearsal
Dress rehearsal
Performance
Performance
Master classes with the Australian Ballet.

Then? Abc begins.

Goodbye 52, you will soon be replaced with a 47.5, and then a 45, and you will never been seen again.

2 comments:

  1. Even Ana Regzig had those days where she had to eat in order to perform well at her job. You are dedicated to ballet. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You are strong. You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, I can relate to a lot of what you have to say. I used to be a dancer as well, it was my life up until a year ago. I just started a blog, check it out if you want :)

    http://meg-skinnylove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete