
Time is ticking away slowly. I don't want to leave, yet I don't want to stay. I'm in limbo.
So, what to do when you have nothing else to do? Post on Blogger of course!
I'm so nervous that I'm going to miss my flight, or that I'll get lost in the airport or something! Argh! Hopefully I'll make it home without any trouble.
I can't believe it, three months has gone in the blink of an eye.
In the sleep-deprived state that I am in, words aren't flowing as easily as they should, so I'll post again later when my brain is perhaps ticking a bit faster.
Tick tick tick tick tick tick tick away.
Another second lost with every fallen grain.
Wish me luck!
Xx. Lillie
Good luck and safe travels! ♥
ReplyDeleteI'm sure everything will go safely:)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Hope you got there safely and that you enjoy yourself at home :)
ReplyDeletexxx