Saturday, April 2, 2011

A little epiphany

I've realised this weekend that I don't actually like eating food.

I like making it, and I like going out for food with friends, but I don't actually like eating it.

Why do I eat so much then?
Essentially, I think it makes me feel more grown up.

I have to snap out of this.

Today has not been a good day.
I tried, really tried to make myself throw up last night.




I couldn't do it.


5 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I love your blog, you're a great girl.
    Wish you the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't purge either...And I would love to have that feeling again, The feeling of not liking to eat comes and goes like the tide...

    Take care love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me such a long time to be able to purge. It's not that you can't do it, it's probably just that it takes a lot of time and noise. It's a nasty habit. I don't recommend starting it anyway. Stay strong, dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posture, how much liquid is mixed with your food, pressure on your stomach, throat muscles... All have to do with how you purge. It's a teetering game to figure it out, for sure. And probably better if you don't make the effort to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate eating as well, it feels gross.
    I love my boost juices and chai tea though
    Because they keep me full ALL day with less than 100 calories :)
    I feel eating is an emotional escape when things fuck up. But I am having a good week, so hopefully I will loose the weight from my 3 day binge
    Keep strong, you are beautiful
    xx

    P.S. Come back to Aus already!!

    ReplyDelete