Tuesday, May 31, 2011

And so...

The plan starts today. I'll add in little things as I go along. At the moment I've altered it to:

Breakfast: Coffee and an Orange
Lunch: Two dry Crackers
After Classes: Egg White Omelette
Dinner: Tea, Tuna/an Orange/Two dry Crackers.

Hmm...
I shall see how this goes.

Wish me luck! (and sorry for the mind-numbingly boring post)

I had a horrible day yesterday. I don't really even know why. Maybe I'll tell you all about it tomorrow, but for now..

Stay Strong, Live Life and Be Happy, because every single one of you deserves to.

Xx. Lillie

3 comments:

  1. I like your plan. You can do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good plan. You don't need luck, silly goose. You got this. :]
    Don't forget: we're here for you if you need to talk about what happened yesterday.. And we're here for you if you don't want to. :]
    <3

    ReplyDelete