Monday, May 30, 2011

Hashimotonono.

I think.. I need a new plan.

I'm exhausted. It's more to do with the fact that the silly doctor keeps trying to lower the dosage of my medication for Hashimotos. Face it doc, my thyroid is never going to start working at full capacity again, so kindly please stop zapping me of all energy and making me gain a ridiculous amount of weight for no reason. In other words, STOP MESSING WITH MY METABOLISM! Thankyou.

I think I need a plan. The problem with not having a plan is that things always seem to make their way into my mouth.. So no more go with the flow.

Breakfast: Coffee and an Orange/egg white omelette.
Lunch: Two crackers of my choice
After classes: Tea, Two fruits/vegetables.
Dinner: Nothing, or another cracker.

Hmm.. I shall write that down in some sort of code and keep it in my pocket.

Oh, and I had a ballet performance on the weekend. I think it went well.

I shall have to write a more interesting post tonight.

Au revoir.

Xx. Lillie

3 comments:

  1. I like the sound of that plan.

    Congrats on the performance, I'm sure you were absolutely lovely.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thyroid is not working properly, too, I'm just afraid to go to a doctor because I've heard you could gain from the medication.

    You're plan sounds strict, I hope you can keep to it. You will, you're strong.

    All my best wishes to you,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a really nice plan! please take care of yourself, and keep YOU healthy :)

    ReplyDelete