Today is the day. I've had coffee for breakfast. I'm not eating in between classes, I'll have some tuna before I go to ballet and then tea before I go to bed. Voila! Let's hope I ca stick to it, but I think I will.
It's so nice to be back from overseas and back to ballet. I'm constantly sore, my muscles scream at me after most classes, but that's just what you get when you go away for four months. My muscles are slowly coming back. I feel stronger and stronger every day, both emotionally and physically, and I love it.
My little sister's getting fatter. Is it so wrong that I'm just a little bit chuffed? I always used to be the thinner one. Then I grew up and got Hashimoto's and it all went downhill from there. But not for much longer. If I can do this, it won't be long before I'm the thinnest once again.
I have science lectures all day today, and then english in the afternoon. Not a bad day.
Ah, and my friend and I like the same guy, but more on that later.
Stay Strong, Live Life, Be Happy.
Xx. Lillie
Maybe it is wrong to be chuffed that you are thinner than her, but if it is then I'm guilty too! I have two younger sisters and I'm thinner than both apparently - the other day my mum passed on some shorts to me that my 15 yr old sister (who I thought still was smaller than me) can't fit into anymore... Secretly thrilled. Unusual form of sibling rivalry, I guess!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE yoga, too. It's amazing!
ReplyDeleteI do ballet aswell. For how long have you been dancing?
I'd love to read more about you and your friend and the guy, sounds tricky.
Best wishes to you,
Merely