52
51.7
51.3
50.7
50.4
It's all slowly disappearing. Yay for me.
I have three hours of ballet rehearsals tonight, rehearsing for the Nutcracker.
Should be a cracker of a show. ahahah. see what I did there? Yes, I am not well known for my startling wit and humour.
Everything's slowly but surely falling into place. Hopefully it stays that way.
The most beautiful person I know is in trouble again, and I wish I could help more. I just want to be able to take everything out of her head and be able to say 'you're all okay now'.
If only.
Stay Strong, Live Life, and Never take for granted what is in front of you.
Xx. Lillie
I am so glad things are working out for you, that makes me believe in hope again.
ReplyDeleteSometimes you can't solve other people's problems, but you can stand by their side and support them in any way possible. That does not make things go away, but they'll find it a lot easier to deal with everything.
I'm sending loads of love to you, little ballerina.
Merely
This post sounds happy, which makes me happy.
ReplyDeleteYour little 'joke' there actually made me laugh hahaha.
You sound like such a lovely person, I can't wait for your next post.
Love Anafly
xxx
Where have you gone, dear?
ReplyDelete