I flew home after a week away today. Unfortunately, the person I was staying with was a nutritionist, so it was literally impossible to avoid eating. All that food, ugh. I feel like such a failure. I missed a lot of things while I was away, but most of all I missed, and still miss the empty feeling in my stomach that I love so much. They also didn't have wireless Internet, so I couldn't write on my blog, or read any of yours, and I missed all of your company dearly. I missed being able to talk to people who understand rather than ridicule.
Anyway, I reluctantly decided to postpone my new years resolutions until I got back from my "holiday". Which means that as of tomorrow I will become the perfect little Ana that I strive to be, beginning with the abc diet, if any of you want to join me, you're most welcome :)
I can feel the extra pounds I gained dragging me down, and that other little nagging voice "eat, it can't do any harm, you know you want it, just take it, what harm could it do?". I'll tell you what harm it does, it reverses all the hard work you've done so far, it bashes Ana to the back of my mind,and does its best to make you as heavy it possibly can.
Luckily, the minute I got back home, ana was back again, Reprimanding me, and screaming at the other voice until it disappeared completely.
Welcome home.
Xx.
No comments:
Post a Comment