School today was fine. I have a great class, and although i have some not-so-great teachers, i have some ok ones as well...
Now that I'm back at school it's so much easier to avoid all the food! Green tea for breakfast, a small salad consisting of mainly lettuce for lunch, a handful of nuts when i get home, and as little as possible for dinner... perfect :)
I have ballet in a little while so this post can't be too long...
The weather is so hot here it's driving me crazy! I almost died walking home from school. Luckily it's not that far...
I have to get ready for ballet, so i promise a longer post later...
Stay Strong, Live Life, and AVOID THE HEAT!
Xx. Lillie
avoid the heat? *tick*
ReplyDeleteno problem for me since here in germany it is currently -5 -2 °C = freezing cold and snowing like hell(kinda paradox haha)
green tea, salad and a handful of nuts. so perfect, so lovely!
ReplyDeleteYou're right, as little as those foods are...perfect!
ReplyDeleteYou do ballet? cool. (:
Stay strong
Aimee x