In a much better mood than last post :)
No soul searching, just realized to trust the logical side of my brain.
People who live on the edge are much more likely to fall off it!
Anyway, i wrote this yesterday and didn't get around to posting it so.....
Ugh. The past three days have just been one big eating contest. Mybrain just kept going "eat now cos u won't tomorrow. So, to make upfor it, I'm fasting for the next two or three days.Tea, freshly made juice,water, and coffee if I really need it. The plan is to last for two,maybe three days although i will still consider it a success if I onlylast for one.I really want to get back into shape before I go back to school.I'm actually looking forward to going back. The stress of the schoolwork strips off kilos, as does the running from class to class, andnot having the opportunity to eat 24/7 is a huge bonus.My plan? Restrict on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays and Fridays and to fast on Wednesdays.
I know it will be hard for the first week or so, but after the pattern forms and my body and brain conform to the idea then it will become almost like a second nature.
The reason for fasting on Wednesdays, is because it is the one weekday that I do not have ballet, so although I still go running, I don't need to have nearly as much energy as I do when I have a ballet class. Other wise the plan will be an apple and green tea for breakfast, a small salad consisting of tomato, lettuce, cucumber and capsicum for lunch, about 150 cals tops? A handful of nuts (I just bought a huge packet) before ballet and as little of dinner as possible. I love salad, even before I began this whole thing, so I doubt I will get sick of it, an apple is an apple and my parents don't really watch me eat, so the dinner part is easy. As long as I stick with this, I will be thin in no time. I can't wait to see my friends reactions when I finally make the transformation from the thin one to the perfect one. I know I can do this, and I will.
Anyway, there's all my new resolve. I'm still trying to figure out how to post some of my music up for you guys to take a look at, but its not easy. Apparently i can upload pictures and videos, but not music. Any ideas on how i can put it up?I wanna know what you guys think :)
Its almost four and i still haven't eaten anything. I always feel like i need food most at around 6-7 ,so that's when my sister and i are making apple, pineapple, orange and carrot juice, YUM :)
Stay Strong, Live Life, and remember, its not the falling down that matters, but how you pick yourself up afterwards. Xx. Lillie
No comments:
Post a Comment