Yesterday, I was getting ready for ballet. I put on my tights and leotard and looked it the
mirror. What?? Since when have I become this huge! My thighs touch when I put my feet together, which is something that's never EVER happened to me before, my stomach, though starting to tone up nicely from being back at ballet is hidden by hideous layers of fat, and even my neck looked fatter. Ew. Earlier on that same day, I was talking to someone when they blurted out "gosh, you're so pretty". All I could think of how much prettier I'd be if I was just six kilos lighter.
Only liquids today to prove to myself that I am strong enough for this. Because that's what we are, strong. Stronger than most. We know what we want, we know our goals and we have the strength to get there. You guys are truly amazing, you really are.
Stay strong, live life, and follow your dreams.
Xx. Lillie
Ps. My parents are completely against the whole vitamin thing ("you should be getting enough from your food"). Anyone got any ideas of how I can help my hair without taking vitamins??
Honestly, the vitamins are extremely important for that, and bone health. I bought my vitamins and calcium supplement on a solo trip to the store with my own money. (Any multivitamin should do, just check the label to make sure it has everything you need. And Caltrate is great for calcium.) It'll be between $10-30. If you can't do that, I would recommend focusing on foods with iron, zinc, and calcium. I know spinach is a low-cal option for iron, and soy milk is pretty good for calcium, but I'm not sure about zinc. Best of luck!
ReplyDeleteJust buy the vitamins and don't tell mum and dad?
ReplyDeleteYou have no idea how envious I am of you.
ReplyDeleteI always wanted to be a ballet dancer.
As for the vitamins just hide them! My mum used to be the same so I used to buy multi-vitamins and fish oil ones and hide them under my bed!
:)
Many hugs xoxox
You know the thought had never once occurred to me to buy them and just not tell?? Lol im such an idiot sometimes...
ReplyDeleteHmm... i shall have a look when i get the chance...