Saturday, February 19, 2011

The cat's out of the bag..

I told someone.

I don't really know why. I guess I just felt that it was time. Luckily, she is a beautiful friend, who has some issues of her own (not ED related) and she'd shared so much which me that I felt it was time to let go to the secret I'd been holding onto for so long. I know she won't tell a soul.

On another note, my determination has returned in leaps and bounds. I know what I have to do, and that I will do it. I hate looking back at previous posts and reading the same thing over and over and over again. How this time, this time things will be different. How I'll become a new person overnight. How everything will change from here-on in.

People WILL notice me when I return. I refuse to let my life be ruled by something so trivial.
I am the person I want to be, it's time the outside shell that contains me reflected that.

Stay Strong, Live Life, and Never Give Up.

Ever.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness you are so skinny as is it is! Your a ballerina? like, WOW.

    As for your post, i agree completely, we've all been there, but wars werent won in a day, its the little battles that we have to get through first...:)

    Thanks for the comment on my post!

    ReplyDelete