I am finally back on track.
I woke up this morning and thought "I'm not hungry". For the first time in weeks I didn't feel the need to buy masses of food in the supermarket.
I'm finally back on the road to success.
It's going to take some time, but I know I can get there.
I went shopping today. I bought a ridiculous hat, which i adore, and a pair of pants to hide the fat clinging to my thighs until it melts away. I had fun.
You are all stronger than you think, never forget that.
Xx. Lillie
Ps. Stay tuned for my first interesting post in a while, a long note about why I hate that in today's society, you must be with someone at all times, otherwise you're considered a loner. Coming soon to a blog near you!
I just wanted to say Thank you for such a lovely comment, I appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteI love buying clothes, and I hope you get back on track!