Monday, April 4, 2011

This is far from over, you haven't seen the last of me.

Just one of the positions I have to somehow pull off tomorrow morning.


I just discovered that my ballet teacher here used to have anorexia. She gave me her memory stick with her ballet music on it for me to copy. The first file on there was labelled "Anorexia Nervosa", I assumed it was just a powerpoint for health class or something, but my curiousity got the better of me. It had pictures of her, at both her fattest and thinnest weights.
Is it bad that it's only strengthened my resolve?

My ballet performance in front of the entire school is tomorrow. I know for a fact that I'm not ready. I'll give it all I've got but I know it will be far from perfect.

I'm eating a proper breakfast tomorrow to give me the strength to get through it. After that, no food until I get to the airport on Friday morning. If I have time, I'll grab a coffee before I get on the plane.

I love flying, it feels almost as though time has stopped when you're up in the clouds.
I'm still fat. The next three days will make a difference.

I'm not there yet, but I'm on my way.


I'm down now but I'll be standing tall again.
This is far from over, you haven't seen the last of me.

Xx. Lillie

6 comments:

  1. That's strange that she would label it so obviously...but at least you got some first-hand thinspo, right?

    Your performance tomorrow will be spectacular and you'll look abso lovely, just like when you step off the plane Friday! Stay lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll do just great - we have faith in you.
    And I feel exactly the same way about flying - I love it. Time stands still. And I feel like I can go anywere, and do whatever I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend gave me some book on a girl who recovered from anorexia. i read it&didn't eat for two days. odd how we work, isn't it?? your performance will go fine. great, even. i just hope you're able to see that it was great. cheers for a proper breakfast being your intake. &i love flying, too. anyway stay strong, darling.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, darling! You'll do great!
    And I'm jealous you get to fly... I love flying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your performance darling:) Us ballerinas always think we do worst than we actually do.
    xo Sky

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll do beautifully in your performance :D

    ReplyDelete