Two days down, 48 to go with ABC.
Only two and a half weeks until i go back to school...
I really hope that's enough time to make a noticeable difference.
I want to be able to walk into that school with my head held high, knowing that i made it.
I want them to see the difference.
My calorie intake for today is about 120, and that's it for today.
After i finish typing this im going to clean my room to within an inch of it's life (although looking round, it's pretty clean already) and then i'll clean the rest of the house. I feel so motivated right now its amazing. I know that what i want is attainable, as long as i have the strength and willpower to keep going.
I've never told you, i don't know why
But all those years, and all those lies
Cling to my body like oil and fire.
They will not sleep, they will not tire.
So we have a problem you see my dear
Cos i can't move on but i can't stay here
I've gotta fix it, leave the tears
And mostly now i need your ears
Cos iv gotta tell you,
I need you to know
You saved me from ruin when you took hold
You showed me the truth in the lies I'd been told
So im finally getting off this dusty road.
yay! you can do it!!! im rubbish when it comes to the ABC =/
ReplyDeleteand i wish i have some motivation. want to lend me some? i have SO much to do, but cant even be bothered to move. poop.
xx
good luck with abc. i had to stop cause i got caught. you can do it. stay strong.
ReplyDeletexoxo