You know, i think this whole Abc thing is working not because it's such a great diet, but because i refuse to eat up to the calories im supposed to. Today i was meant to eat 350cals. I had maybe 50cals of tomato soup and half a sushi roll (mother dearest bought it for me, had to eat some of it). The weird thing was, i didn't feel hungry at all. I felt full, iv been feeling full all day, which is really strange. Family is all having dinner soon, but its gonna be pretty easy to get out of, it always is. My family isn't one to all sit down and do the whole "dinner is family time thing".
Im so happy right now its strange. I'm not eating because iv finally realised that in the end, it's not worth it, that achieving my goals gives greater a satisfaction and sense of elation than food ever could. The success i feel now is incredible, and im going to make it last.
Stay Strong, live life and never forget how special you are.
Xx. Lillie
I'm Aimee, your blog is amazing. I've always wanted to do ballet...
ReplyDeleteif you have an email address, I'd love another ana buddy.
aimee_perfectionispossible@hotmail.co.uk
Stay stong x
Oh, how awesome! :D I know the feeling you're describing here... I've experienced it a few times, but unfortunately for me I did something to totally sabotage myself and the glorious empty-but-somehow-full elation dissipated by my own hands...Not this time! I haven't weighed today but I know I've lost weight. It feels incredible. I'm so happy for you...I love to read happy posts from you. It makes me smile. :D
ReplyDeleteStay lovely, gorgeous!
Phantasmagorical Delusion: Your comments make me smile :) (and i love your name)
ReplyDeleteAimee: Thanks! I love ballet, it makes you feel so strong, and you can just forget about everything else. It is a lot of hard work tho...
Lillieflower@live.com - Email me! :)
Hey lovely! I just got your comment, thank you :) it would be great to have an ana buddy for support.. my e-mail is mistakingly_jessica@hotmail.com. I'm an Aussie girl btw :)
ReplyDeleteI'll be sure to keep reading your blog... it's so inspiring! Stay strong beautiful, you're doing really well
Jess
xx
Lol we're both Aussie girls :)
ReplyDeleteXx. Lillie