I dyed my hair and it all started falling out, scared me outta my wits!
I can bet you my hair is the thinnest you have ever seen, its always been like that, even before all of 'this stuff' began, so losing some of it is seriously scary stuff! It actually shocked me out of this whole thing.
I've been eating like a normal person again, not so much because i want to, but because there's no point in being thin if you have no hair left! It's mostly because of the hair dye (there's no way im doing that again!) but i have a feeling its been suffering from lack of nutrients as well. Its so weird willing myself to eat, but my hair is still really really weak and is still getting thinner, though not as rapidly as before. I've stopped straightening it, and am eating again to keep it healthy, but i just wish it would go back to the way it was. Im not bald or anything, but its noticeably thinner.
So i probably won't be posting much... i don't feel i deserve to when all of you are doing so well and i am eating huge amounts to keep hair in my head.
On the plus side im back at ballet, which means most of the extra kilos im seeing are just muscle mass. It's so nice to feel strong again. I'm finally getting my muscles back :)
Please Please Please get well soon my precious hair...
As for the rest of you,
Stay Strong, Live Life, and NEVER EVER dye your hair if it's as thin as mine.
Xx. Lillie
Do you take vitamins?? I take about 14 a day, and when I do eat I make sure it is something that is nutrient rich, like powerhouse veggies. But definitely take the vits! It should help.
ReplyDeleteZinc and iron are supposed to be really important for hair health. I would totally second the necessity of vitamins, especially ones with iron and zinc. Hope everything gets better!
ReplyDelete