Friday, January 21, 2011

Goals Re-Assesment

I don't really have any goals concerning my life right now, I'm just sort of wafting through life at the moment.
So I thought I'd write down a list of goals here and see what sense I make of them.

1. To take more walks in the park when I get back from overseas and appreciate nature more.
2. To remove stress from my life altogether
3. To go to yoga at 6am on monday mornings when I get back
4. To eat more fresh, unprocessed foods (they taste better anyway)
5. To stop eating for the sake of eating.
6. To eat more slowly and enjoy my food.
7. To lay off the junk food (not that I really eat it anyway) Only small amounts of chocolate from now on.
8. To become more efficient when it comes to homework/assignments etc.
9. To finish all schoolwork during the week in order to leave the weekends free to give me some time to relax.

Sounds like a pretty good list to me.

My new goal weight is 46kgs, and once I get down to it 46kgs (or lower) I want to stay there.

I miss my ballet. All my muscle is slowly fading away. I'll be glad to get back into it and whip my body back into shape.

I'm quite happy with my list. Goodbye for now.

Xx. Lillie

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great list. i could stand to work harder on the last two. i'd miss ballet, too, if i had been able to keep taking lessons. oh well. i suppose i'm just destined to have runners legs forever. stay strong, lovely. &remember this list.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete