Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This is it.

It seems like every promise I make to myself on this blog is broken within hours of writing it down.
This time, that will not be the case.

From now on, I refuse to make unrealistic promises to myself such as "I'm never going to eat junk food ever again. Ever." I'm only human, and like most other human beings, I am a chocolate fiend.
So now, I make one promise that I will keep.

I hereby make a promise to myself not to make unrealistic promises.

Tomorrow is also the day that I stop being fat, and begin on the road to thin.

My ideal plan goes something like this:

Breakfast: Two eggs
Lunch: Salad
Dinner: Salad.

Living in a boarding house is slightly frustrating, as I can't cook my own meals.
BUT. I really am determined to stick to this plan.
However if I don't, I'm not going to console myself with biscuit after biscuit. I shall drink my cup of peppermint tea (for those of you who haven't tried it, do, it's delicious) and think to myself "oh well, tomorrow's another day."

Stay Strong, Live Life, and never let go of your dreams.

Xx. Lillie

No comments:

Post a Comment