Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I eat too much too much too much.

I'm sitting here thinking "I eat too much."
And I do.

BUT NOT FOR ANY LONGER.
I've had two eggs for breakfast. Some rice for lunch and some rice for dinner.
and three cups of peppermint tea.
AND THAT'S IT.

Let's see how I go...

3 comments:

  1. Like your blog =)

    - Lisa

    http://www.thinkthinalways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have two eggs for breakfast, but my cholesterol raised way too high. A better replacement is a slushy, blend some ice and add soy milk(90 calories/8 oz), it is very filling, and if you add protein powder(102 calories) it can be a protein shake, which lasts me after lunch, too. Just a tip, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I've missed blogger too.

    I'm so proud of you for making that decision. I feel like too often I'm like "I eat too much...." and then go make another bowl of atmeal.
    Once you get into the habit, it's hard to stop.

    ReplyDelete