Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Belated New Year..

Hello! Oh my god it's been so long.
Time's just run away. Or maybe I've just been too tired to catch it.

But I'm back again now. I don't have long to write as I have classes in about ten minutes...

For those of you who are interested, I'm now OVERSEAS!
On an International Exchange. And even though I'm super tired, I have decided that today's the day. I have a little less than three months before I go back home. And I want people to notice a difference.

My plan this time is sort of just a go with the flow one. Because I'm staying in a boarding house, it makes it a little trickier to plan meals. So, i eat small portions of whatever is there, and don't eat on Sundays. Sounds good to me.

I have to go, I'm so sorry I ran away for so long, more on way later.

I love you all and have missed you all dearly.

Stay Strong, Live Life and drink lots of peppermint tea (seriously, it's yum!)
Xx. Lillie

No comments:

Post a Comment