Friday, February 4, 2011

One week.

One whole week. Well, five days.
Five days filled to the brim with food.
I ate more in five days than I usually do in two weeks.
The week in one word: BINGE.

Oh well.
At least it's out of my system now.
I look like a whale, and not the cute kind.

Every fat cell in my body is screaming FAILURE at me, but I'm not going to listen.
I refuse to be the failure that so many others become. I refuse to say to myself "This is all too hard. I'll just give in and end up the size of a house." The only real failure is to stop trying, and that is one thing I will never do.

I have to stop consuming before it consumes me.
I know I can do this.

4 comments:

  1. you CAN do this hun. put it behind you and stay positive xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too girl.
    ME TOO.

    But you are right!!!

    WE CAN DO THIS!

    Here's to a fresh start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right. Keep trying and you will never be a failure.


    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go outside. Now. Even if it's 2am. Go outside and walk, bring a pocket knife if you need to. Get away from the binge, the environment, even for the shortest walk.

    ReplyDelete