Ahhh!
Schoolwork overload!
I promise I'll write a lovely LONG post this weekend, when I have time.
I had pancakes for breakfast this morning. I have decided that today will be my "Say goodbye to food day" I eat a little bit of everything I know I will want to eat by the bucketload when I'm, well, not eating. That way, I don't feel like it for a reeaallly long time. It's sort of an organised binge, if you will..
I really have to go now...
Stay Strong, Live Life, and have a little fun today.
Oh, I almost forgot, yesterday I went for a ran through a PINEAPPLE PLANTATION! It was so cool :)
Xx. Lillie
I used to have a blog awhile ago but now I am on a journey to recovery, to better eating habits so I have created a new blog!! I chose to follow people who have distorted eating as I feel they understand what I am going through a lot better and wont judge me if I have an out of control day =) I would be great if we could support each other =)
ReplyDelete“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”
♥ Bree
That sounds amazing love. :)
ReplyDelete