I want someone who will always be there for me.
I have several of these people. But none are more than just friends.
I pretend like I don't really care, but the truth is that I hate being alone.
And this is the first time I've admitted it to myself, and to you.
When I return from overseas, the people from home won't know what hit them.
I will be a newer, better, and stronger person than the one they said goodbye to three months before.
And nothing, not even myself, is going to stand in the way of my image of -dare i say it, perfection.
I will be who I want to be. And I will look the way I want to look.
For myself, not for others.
This is it.
This is the one and only opportunity. And I will not screw it up.
i like your motivation. i think it shows that you're already getting stronger. stay strong, darling.
ReplyDeletexoxo
zette