Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happiness is a wonderful thing.

I had a ballet performance last night.
Made me feel so beautiful :)

On the not-so-good side, im sick.
I hate being sick.
It just makes me feel so...listless.
Like i can't do anything..

And yet despite that im still super happy.
Partly from ballet, partly because i just am.

I probably should have mentioned this a while ago, but there's a guy in my life again.
A really sweet one.
Who also happens to do ballet.

Oh, and did i mention? IM DOWN TO 48!
Two more measly kilos and im down to 46.
Two more and im down to 44
Two more and its 42
One more and I'm there.

So close.

Stay Strong, Live Life, and never, ever let ANYONE tell you what you can and can't achieve. The strength is there, you simply have to find it.
Xx. Lillie

1 comment:

  1. im so happy for you XD you deserve to be happy!
    keep up the amazing work and you'll get there in no time!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete