I haven't felt this bad since i was about ten.
I can't breath. Literally.
I can't walk three steps without sitting down.
Last night I almost fainted while I was standing up to brush my teeth.
Last time it was this bad I ended up on oxygen in the hospital.
I don't want to go there again.
This is why I don't like getting sick.
Because when I get sick, I get really sick.
No energy left whatsoever.
Sorry this is such a depressing post.
Stupid asthma.
Stay strong, live life and never take air for granted.
Xx. Lillie.
Shit! Love, be careful, I really hope you're okay, x.
ReplyDeleteHmm.. That happens to me quite often. Try drinking some water and sleeping or resting at least. That usually helps me. =)
ReplyDeleteOh no! I hope you feel better soon! Def agree with ghostmango and will say stay hydrated!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I passing on a beautiful blogger award to you! Keep blogging, stay strong. Check out my blog to pass it on :)
<3