Friday, May 28, 2010

Hmm...

I took some pictures today.
Me in my ballet gear.
Never in my life have i wanted to delete something so much.
But i didn't.

Instead they're going to stay on my computer.
Packed safely away in a locked file.
Until i can open the folder and look at them again and think
Never. Ever. Will i go back there.

Ok, so im finally getting around to doing this thing.

Seven facts i bet you don't know:

I have a bear named Elliote. I've had him since before i can remember.
I used to wake up in the morning and think of the first things i would grab if i woke up and my house was on fire.
He would always be on the top of the list. I'm not sure why i like him so much. He's just a plain brown teddy bear, but he's always been there. Partly in real life, partly in my head i guess, he's like my second self.

Fact number two: I have loved the same guy since i was five. I wish he knew.

Fact number three: I don't believe in God, but i do believe that everything happens for a reason.

Fact number four: I collect Winnie the Pooh books. Not the crappy disneyfied version. The original books by A. A. Milne. Again, I'm not sure why i like them so much. There's just something about them. I guess they remind me of my childhood.

Fact number five: I want to help people to understand. I want to be able to help people see from the inside of a situation, rather than looking from the outside and wondering why.

Fact number six: I love to sing.

Fact number seven: My friends think I'm perfect, I wish i was.

As for the seven people... im still undecided, plus someone PLEASE tell me how to do the taggy thing where you can tag other people's blogs and stuff so i can actually nominate them etc..

I might put some photos later. I haven't decided yet.

In the meantime, i think it's finally time i shared some of my music with you.
The video's just black because i couldn't figure out a way to put up just the music.

I don't usually record my songs so this is from a couple of years ago. The other voice you hear is one of my muso friends.

(for some strange, inexplicable reason, it decided not to upload. but it will be in my next post so STAY TUNED! :)

Please let me know what you think.
Stay Strong, Live life and never give in.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to se your pictures. Go to google and look for 'how to create text links' do the code and voila! Good luck today

    e.

    ReplyDelete