Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I tripped and grazed my knees a little bit (figuratively speaking) but it's ok, because i picked myself up again.

Fail. Oops.
No matter. The stress got to me.
So i decided to eat like a 'normal' person.
Bad idea.
Now i feel fat :(

But not for long.
My new plan starts right about... NOW.
Yes, that's right. NOW. Not tomorrow.
I need to prove to myself that i can do this.
And not by planning for tomorrow, but by doing what needs to be done today.

Ok. My new plan goes something like this.

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Friday:
Breakfast: Green Tea and perhaps an orange.
Lunch: Lunch? What Lunch?
Before Ballet: Two pieces of toast/an orange
Dinner: Miso soup, if i feel like it. If not, nothing.

Wednesday, Sunday: Green Tea, Miso Soup- i bought it from a special little japanese shop. It's yum, and about 30 cals a litre.

Saturday: Coffee, one big fat salad with lots and lots of vegetables.

I have ballet on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, so that's why i eat more on those days.
I'll see how this goes. I might have to alternate between this and something with slightly more substance each week, because i need the energy for ballet and exams.

It's not long now before i go on camp. For nine days. Doing extremely strenuous exercise. I leave on the ninth of June. That's exactly two weeks away. So if i lose two kilos between now and then, that puts me at 46. Nine days of hard work and yucky camp food that I'll have no trouble not eating? BAM i come back at a wonderful 44. Thinner and Thinner.

I'm determined to make this work.
Which it will, as long as i don't give up hope.
I'm sorry i haven't been commenting, no time, plus half the time my computer won't let me :(
But expect some comments soon, they're on their way!

Seven facts/nominations will have to be in the next post.
Or added to this one if i find time.
We'll see.

Stay Strong, Live life, and Be Happy :)
Xx. Lillie

3 comments:

  1. how about including some protein in your diet? otherwise your body will eat away all your nice ballet muscles :( tofu is an optimal source,low fat,low cals but mx protein :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you. I know you can do this. You were always my inspiration and I hope to help pick you back up so you can keep inspiring us all,you tiny little thing. Stay strong. If you need support or help,let me know.

    E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I have exams next week too! Crazeh... D=

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete