Okey Dokey.
I should be doing homework but i just can't bring myself to do it.
I need SOME time to myself!
On the pictures front, I've decided that when i get to 47 (which isn't too far away at all) I'll put up pictures.
Ouch. My muscles are all so sore that i can barely move them. I feel like someone has crawled into my body with a screwdriver and tightened every muscle i own. Oh well, it will pass.
I have to break in my new pointe shoes today too. I'm going to miss my old ones, they mould perfectly to my feet because I've had them so long. When you get a new pair of pointe shoes it's like dancing with your feet in wooden slippers. They just don't BEND. But breaking them in shouldn't take too long, and then my feet will look so much better in the new shiny satin of my new shoes, as opposed to the dull, super frayed satin on my old ones. I'm gonna have to find a place to put them on my wall. I hang all my old pointe shoes up when i can no longer wear them. This will be the fourth pair to make it to the wall.
On other news, i don't want to jinx myself, but I'm feeling pretty good about today. I've had my super salad to get me through the four and half hours of ballet rehearsals i have in about an hour, and i feel like i could conquer the world.
I'm off to read all of your wonderful blogs and hopefully get some work done before i leave for ballet, but i doubt it.
Stay Strong, Live Life, and Have Fun!
Xx. Lillie
No comments:
Post a Comment