If i could learn how to fly
My feet would never touch the ground.
I'd never have to say goodbye
Wouldn't have to make a sound.
I could throw away this heart
Leave it in the lost and found.
If i could fly, I'd never come down.
If i could sail across the sea
I would head towards the sun
I would never have to be
Anything to anyone.
I could chase my memories
Then I'd never have to run
If i could sail away, I'd never come home.
But i am still here.
There's no where else to go
I am still here.
There's no one else to hold.
And i can't fly, I'm not that strong.
I am still here, and what i have to do is still undone.
If i could fall into my arms
I'd promise myself never to let go
I would keep me safe from harm,
And take me everywhere i go.
I could throw away the past.
Then I'd never have to know.
If i could hold my arms, I'd never let go.
But i am still here.
There's no where else to go.
I am still here, there's no one else to hold.
And i can't fly, I'm not that strong.
Yet i am still here, and what i have to do is still undone.
I am still here.
But what i have to do is still undone.
For now.
No comments:
Post a Comment