Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blogger Awards make me feel special :)



Thankyou to ali and PerfectOxymoron for nominating me. It means a lot :)
And a big thankyou to everyone else that reads me blog! Over 100 followers, wow.

Seven things about me:

1. I love to sing, and am good at it too.
2. I'm part of a ballet company
3. I buy old radio programmes (like TV but without the pretty pictures) so that when I listen to them I can pretend I'm from the fifties.
4. I'm secretly very competitive, against everyone and everything.
5. I decided when I was ten years old that I was never going to get drunk. I've kept this resolution.
6. My favourite thing to eat is raspberries.
7. I don't go out and party on the weekends. It just doesn't appeal to me. I prefer to snuggle down with a peppermint tea and an old-fashioned murder mystery.

I nominate:
1. zette
2. miss alisha
3. VictoriaCrimson
4. mae
5. PollyAnna
6. Charlie
7. Almost.Skinny

Today was not a good day. I'm still sick and I didn't know if I was going to get through the day without food. This meant that I had an entire plate of dinner, an icecream in an effort to sooth my aching throat, some pineapple and some weird chocolate-stick things.. Not the best day, but I'm not going to label it a failure because I'm sick, I felt very weak and I deliberately chose to eat because I knew I could burn a lot of it off running and then at my ballet rehearsal.

Next Tuesday, I will be performing a solo from Swan Lake in front of the entire school. For those of you who have seen Black Swan, it's similar choreography to Nina Sayer's finale. I alternate from white swan, to black swan and back to the white swan. I hope I'm thinner by then. Then at least I won't look as fat on stage. I have about a week to learn and rehearse the entire piece.
I really hope I can pull it off.

That is all for tonight, goodnight to you all!

Xx. Lillie

4 comments:

  1. You go girl, You will be the prettiest swan everrrrrr

    btw I love raspberry as well :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll be a beautiful swan (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. My god, break a leg, gorgeous! And thank you for the award. You're awesome :)

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds magical. I adore watching ballet, the grace and strength that a ballerina must have. I'm sure you'll be stunning and enchant the entire room.

    It was lovely to learn more about you, dear.

    x

    ReplyDelete