
There was a small girl from the city
Who didn't think she was terribly pretty
She contracted a cold
And though it were bold,
Decided to stuff herself silly.
Blugh. I'm trying not to dwell on the weekend. I have a new plan.
Eleven days until I go home. Eleven days for which I will live on:
One small bowl of oatmeal
One cup of (black) coffee
Numerous cups of peppermint tea
Two egg whites.
I'm going to have any combination of these, and only these. Nothing else.
I suppose the plus side of consuming so much yesterday, is that today, the very thought of food repulses me.
I can feel the fat on my body, I'm not used to it and I hate it. I hate it.
I'm going to be working like hell to try and get this piece from Swan Lake ready, so that should burn a few calories.
I'm sorry I haven't been commenting on your blogs recently. I think I just needed a little time to myself, but expect lots of lovely comments within the next couple of days :)
I might meet up with my best friend's cousin when I fly back to my home country. We met when I stayed with my friend at the beach during the holidays at the beginning of the year and became really good friends. It would be nice to see him again.
So in conclusion, yes, I've fallen again, but I'm picking myself up with more vigour and determination than ever. I will do this. I have to.
I'm a survivor. I'm not going to give up. I'm not going to stop, I'm going to work harder.
Xx. Lillie
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.
ReplyDeleteYou can do this love
Keep up the great work, I am progressing too!!
ReplyDelete57kg an shrinking, for the first time in ases I can feel my ribs!!!!
can't wait for mad as texts with you when you get into Australia
xx