Wednesday, March 9, 2011

So I've decided to challenge myself.

I've drawn up a little challenge for myself. I've written out what I should eat in a day and for the next thirty days, I will follow it TO THE LETTER. It also coincides with lent, which I find rather amusing :)

ANYWAY.
Yes, Thirty Days is the number of days I have until I fly back home :O
Only thirty days to get RID of all this FAT.

I can do it, but it's going to take some work.
I can do this I can do this I can do this.

I CAN DO THIS.

I hope.

The school I'm staying at put on a performance of the Wizard of Oz. It was a very 'high school' production to say the least. Geez, if you're going to make the characters sing, at least get someone who CAN sing. The musical numbers were all an octave too high for the cast, which left them screeching as they tried to reach the high notes. SomeWHHERREE over the rainBOWWWW.

teehee rant over.

I'm going to make this work!
The thirty days begins... NOW.

ps. Does anyone know of any low-calorie soup recipes? I would greatly appreciate some :)

Xx. Lillie

1 comment:

  1. Bouillon cubes and water are very low in calories.

    I usually drink vegetable broth, which can be 10-30 cals a cup, depending on the brand.

    ReplyDelete