I'm re-reading Little Women again at the moment. How I love that book.
I'm at a bit of a loss for words at the moment. I don't really have anything to say.
22 days and counting until I return home.
I don't want to talk about my numerous failures.
Some people are so petrified of being alone, or being seen alone that it really annoys me. I have a friend who INSISTS I wait for her every morning to walk about 100metres so she can avoid the HORROR of walking alone. I don't understand why people feel the need to cling to someone else every second of every day. It means that those people (like me) who, in all honesty, would prefer to be alone at certain times of the day, are at risk of being considered loners if ever they are seen going about their life by themselves. Why? It makes no sense to me.
I guess I'm just one of those people who prefers to be alone. Not all the time, but some of the time.
This is going nowhere, so I might as well end it now.
I hope all of you are happy, and succeeding in whatever you attempt.
Xx. Lillie
I hate it when people can't do things on their own. Like those girls that need a whole herd of friends to go to the bathroom. I tend to prefer the company of "loners" anyway.
ReplyDeleteLoners for the win. :) I find myself wondering the same thing quite often, especially when friends invite me over to "hang out". I'm always like... why? I can "hang out" by myself. What are we going to do that won't feel like a waste of time? It's horrible, but sometimes I just really prefer my alone time too. Of course I love my friends and want to be around them, I guess I just live in my head more than they do. It's like they're always looking for outside stimulation, where I'm quite content to sit on my own and just think. Not that I'm smart.. I'm rambling. Anyway! I agree! lol Stay strong <3
ReplyDeleteThat is so strange... but wow, that's so kind of you to humor her and wait! Sometimes I scare myself when I wonder if I'm alone too much, like I'll lose all touch with humanity and become some socially impaired hermit with zero conversation skills. But then I have my friendly moments :P
ReplyDeleteHope you're successful in your current endeavors as well :D
xo
Victoria
I am a loner, so I don't really care if people think I am! LOL
ReplyDelete~MLM
I'm quite happy being alone most of the time. And yeah I worry that I may be isolating myself too much. It's not that I hatwe being weith people but I can be super happy all by myself.
ReplyDelete