Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So I've had an idea..

As I was sitting here omnomnoming away at my third bowl of oatmeal (today was an epic fail), I was thinking. Wouldn't it be great if just at the moment you were going to reach for that meal that you know will turn into a full-blown binge, you could text a number, saying something like "Stuff it, I'll just have one little plate of food", to which you would get the reply: "OH NO YOU FUCKING DON'T! YOU'VE WORKED TO HARD FOR THIS TO BLOW IT ALL ON FOOD!" Imagine how many binges could be avoided.

So, my idea is to make that a possibility. I'm guessing a whole lot of you own ipod touches/iphones. Download an app called "text me". My contact name will be lillieflower. Anytime you're about to fail, text me (it uses the internet, so it won't cost you anything and you can 'text' worldwide). I will talk you out of it, and hopefully, you will can do the same for me.

I still doubt that anyone reads this blog sometimes, but if you do, add me, text me, and hopefully we will all benefit.

Xx. Lillie

1 comment:

  1. Omg, thats genius haha
    I swear that would actually work so well for me :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete