You seem so calm and bright and composed. You make starvation seem as easy and light as a feather. I wish I could feel like that!
My new years resolutions... goodness. I think I am too obsessive/compulsive to have distinct resolutions. My mind is too fixated on the need to just be absolutely perfect in every way. Naturally this is unachievable and impossible. But you have inspired me to try and break down my idea of perfection and pick a few real and achievable things to try and set me on the right road. So I'll get back to you when I've figured it out!
You seem so calm and bright and composed. You make starvation seem as easy and light as a feather. I wish I could feel like that!
ReplyDeleteMy new years resolutions... goodness. I think I am too obsessive/compulsive to have distinct resolutions. My mind is too fixated on the need to just be absolutely perfect in every way. Naturally this is unachievable and impossible. But you have inspired me to try and break down my idea of perfection and pick a few real and achievable things to try and set me on the right road. So I'll get back to you when I've figured it out!
x
Naw chucks... I've inspired someone :)
ReplyDeleteGet back to me!! :)