Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Resolutions

I have a lot this year, but I'll put the most important ones down here:
With the beginning of the new year, i resolve to:
1. Drink at least one cup of green tea a day.
2. Abstain from eating any form of junk food (not that i eat much anyway)
3. Do at least an hour of physical activity per day (where possible)
4. Maintain my status as school dux.
5. Never be above 47kgs ever again
6. Binge no more than once every two months

Oh, and today i found brand new motivation. I don't usually like mentioning my relationships on my blog (i like to keep some things to myself), but there was this one guy who was just amazing, he was my best friend, my boyfriend, the guy i tell everything to. We dated for a while about two years back. Anyway, about a month ago he began texting me, asking what it would be like if we decided to go out again. We were about to make plans to meet up again when he shut me out completely, and not just me, but everyone connected to me. I discovered a couple of days ago that he got a girlfriend about three weeks after he shut me out. I don't even know her, and yet i hate her, which is nothing like me, but it's just one of those things that i can't help. Anyway, she just moved away. I'm not mad at him, we have known each other since the very beginning of primary school, i couldn't be mad at him. Besides, there's nothing to be mad about anyway, its not like we were together when he and this other girl started dating. See, this is why i don't talk about relationships, it just ends up as one big ramble. So, my final resolve, is that the next time i see this guy, i want him to be blown away, simple as that, oh, and to have the courage to actually suggest we meet up again.

Anyway, i hope you all find the strength to stick to your resolutions, i know i have.
Happy New Year :)
Xx. Lillie

No comments:

Post a Comment