Sunday, December 27, 2009

Halfway through the day, and all I've had is one cup of green tea.
Ah, it feels so good to be in control of what i eat again. Reading everyone else's blogs really does keep me motivated :)

Thankyou so much to all the people who commented on my last post (yer, the mini freak out one)
And you know what? I really think I'm going to make it! Am down two pounds (one kilo) already!
Was asked to make dinner so i couldn't get out for my usual run, but i am definitely going today. The whole idea of just trying to eat as little as possible at this time of year really wasn't working for me, so now i plan what I'm going to eat(or not eat) the day before. Today is a nothing day, ugh, the past three days of eating have put me off food completely. Tomorrow i think I'll have an apple and maybe a boiled egg. The day after that im planning on making my favourite lentil soup, but a bowl of that is about 350 calories, so that will be all for that day. I know that i can do it if i put my mind to it.
Stay Strong, we never know what's really in us until we give it our all.
Xx. Lillie

No comments:

Post a Comment